Sunday, December 9, 2007

Inspired by the Droz Page

We took a minute tonight to look at everyone's blog and I loved The Droz's elf dancing extravaganza and thought we should add to the fun!

Check out our sweet moves!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1270503020

Now this is just a preview of what is to come at Christmas. Two words: Green tights
http://www.scroogeyourself.com/?id=1270345554

6 comments:

Leslie said...

lolololololololo, beyond hysterical!!!! I'm getting excited for Bo's performance at Christmas! :) ha!

Megan said...

Honestly, really all I want for Christmas is for Bradley to do the lord of the dance in his green tights

VWM said...

Happy Birthday Holly!!!
We love you!

Marty said...

The lunts of Blaine thing was hilarious.....What happened to the tights?
Nana

Marty said...

Holly, let's do think about Jesus.
Thanks
NP

Marty said...

Hey Bo and Holly we are waiting for an update....perhaps something of Holly in her amazing dance performance about the Mormon Battilion. We went last night and she was amazing in it. It received a standing ovation and well worth the time.
NanaP