Saturday, March 15, 2008

Maryland is #1.... for now

Hello everyone, the faithful followers of my internship quest (or even those who don't really know what is going on). I got into the University of Maryland!!! Now this internship pays the least amount, but honestly, I'm not doing this for the money, but of course the money is a plus. So, I have a good story to go with it... I have been checking my mail and e-mail religiously everyday this past week and I have been disappointed that I haven't received any notification from the other 5 internships. Holly being the mature one in the relationship said, "well, we need to go to the temple about it." We had actally planned on going to the temple this week because of ward temple night. We went last night, amazing of course, and I left feeling very peaceful. Then came this morning and being saturday, I wasn't expecting any notification about the internships, well, especially not in my e-mail, but I came to work, checked my mail and there it was! Very exciting. One of those nice little reminders that the Lord knows your needs and is aware. So I at least have one option. Love you all. I'll keep everyone updated on the blog, so everyone keep coming back!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news Brad - the pressures off. From here on anything that happens with the others is gravy.

Leslie said...

hooray hooray hooray, great job Bo! You guys will have the best time. I'm happy you have one option, so the pressure is off and now you can just relax and enjoy!

Melissa said...

Congrats Brad and Holly. We are excited for you.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

hey more pics less talk. congrats

Unknown said...

Brad & Holly,

Two things:

1. We need some pictures on your blog - you guys are cute.

2. "Marland is #1" needs to be "Maryland is #1".