Friday, August 15, 2008

A Tribute to Dave's Craziness



Most people know, or should know, that Dave has been staying with us this summer(save our D.C. excursion!). It has been awesome to have him at our home and we've enjoyed lately our late night watching of the Olympics. Sadly, our fun has come to an end as Dave has been called to Oregon to fight fires and he will be there until school starts. Today I was able to go to their practices...whatever they are called, before they head out. A warning to Mothers, if you have a fear of your sons jumping out of helicopters, brace yourself and perhaps close your eyes. :) Mother. This is our tribute to Dave. You are awesome. We love you and will miss you.
Bradley and Holly

P.S. I could only upload 100 MB of video, so this is only a fraction of the video I took with our new camcorder. Dave is the one on the left side of the helicopter (our right looking at the video). He is the one who speeds down, the first one... you can't miss him.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You have got to be kidding me!!! The craziest part is that he does that into a fire, unbelievable!!I'd show that to mom say um after Dave is back...ha! So glad you guys had such a good time!

Marty said...

Too late....
Mom

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but only one word comes to mind: Bollocks

Megan said...

Dave..please be done. No more!

Melissa said...

Wow. I am impressed! I don't know if I could ever do that. I have decided I am was created short because I am afraid of being to far off of the ground!! Cool video though. I am glad you posted something again. It was so good to see you both today, even though it was for a very sad event. =0) Take care and let me know when your dance DVD comes out. =0)