This is our 42' long DNA dragon.
This is the council after we found out that we won the award! Part of out float was that we all wore lab coats.
One of my friends, Sean, holding our trophy.
Us walking down the parade route. The people in front of us were also part of our entry. They were a couple that had twins through invitro. When they were in the very early stages of embryonic development, a blood vessel was delivering too much nutrients to one, and not enough to the other. And because of Medical research, they were able to go in, sever the blood vessel and save the babies! So it was very fitting for them to be part of it all.
That's us, I am fifth from the front. :)
7 comments:
Bo, you are SOOOOO cool! I love it, what a great idea!!! Genetics rock!!
pretty clever! =0)
that is awesome Brad!!!
A DNA dragon - science rocks and Einstien would be impressed with your imagination. The twins out front and their story is so special and such a tangible result of your awesome field of study Brad. With your imagination and obvious smarts, great contributions are in your future for your fellow man.
Brad..you are amazing!!! I love it!
I'm impressed to say the least.
MOM
What a great idea! That's really neat about the couple with the twins too. Modern medicine is truly incredible! (This is Wendy, by the way!)
Post a Comment