Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just for fun


Brad and I decided to take advantage of the leisurely Thanksgiving weekend and put up all of our Christmas decorations. Lilia decided she didn't want to be left out so I strapped her onto Brad and we had a party!

P.s. look at that awesome drool in the first picture


Here are our latest family pictures taken by Brad's sister Leslie. She did an amazing job and I have always loved fall pictures so happy day!
Lilia thinks she is hilarious
Here is a video of a few of her tricks :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13SNkEXvN64

8 comments:

Leslie said...

What's amazing about those family pictures are the subjects! I can't get enough of Lilia, love that little girl.

Leslie said...

I said this already, but the part in the video where she is kicking the door is hilarious, she was loving it! I love you laughing in the background Holly!

Teresa Kristek said...

Love, love, love the picture of Little L laughing in Brad's arms with you smiling at her! Awesome! :)

Melissa said...

Lilia is growing up so fast! I love your family photos too! :-)

The Taylor Family said...

So sweet! I love the door kicking video! It will be so fun to see her in person in a few weeks.

Oblad girl said...

I love your family picture! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! Have a good trip in Utah. We will definitely have to make a trip up to DC and hang out again sometime soon.

Wendy said...

I love these pictures--especially the one where you guys are looking at her and you are all laughing. And the video had me cracking up when she was kicking the door! Ha! The things we do for entertainment as moms! :)

Melissa said...

She is such a little doll. I can't wait to see her in person! Love her little irish dance against the wall. He he! So cute!!