Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family Pictures Summer 2012

 We got these taken this past summer. I just love this little canal in Georgetown...One of these days I'm going to choreograph a dance film on these bridges, for now family pics will do. Lilia was running like a maniac most of the time so I send major props to my friend Tabitha for getting such good ones of her.
















9 comments:

Kendra said...

Darling!!! You look absolutely beautiful and Lilia is so stinkin cute! Miss you guys and hope you are doing well. :)

Leslie said...

I LOVE every single one of these pictures. J'adore the one of you and Bo holding hands and walking behind Lilia. SO precious!

Our family said...

Super darling!

Christy Gunnell said...

Love love love these! These are amazing. Is your friend still here in DC???

Emily said...

Hooray- you blogged :) I think the location you chose to take these at is beautiful!! Such a good looking family! So cute!

Melissa said...

I love your family pics! All of you make an adorable family! :)

Unknown said...

Cute family! Love your short hair! Looks gorgeous.

Melissa And Dave said...

Love these pictures!

lauren said...

these are great! and your child is so your husband. and your hair is still adorable. and your purple dress is so cute i wished we lived closer...cause then i'd borrow it for sure. and i miss you and hope you guys are doing well.