Friday, March 27, 2009

Valedictorian


Guess who's the new Valedictorian for BYU's dance department? If you guessed Bradley, you are way off for many reasons. No, it's Holly! Congratulations to Holly for her hard work!

11 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats Holly babe, you are amazing beyond beyond! Love you!

Gwen said...

That is AMAZING Holly!!!! Way to go!!! We love, love, love you!

Unknown said...

Oh my word, you are a champion, Congratulations.!. I hope you have to speak at your graduation since we will be there!!!

Aaron Shaw said...

Congratulations Holly!!! That is so so so cool!!!

Janie Mann said...

Congrats Holly, you're so amazing. What a great accomplishments!

Emily said...

HOLLY!! That is so fantastic and definitely deserved! You are fabulous! Congrats Couz!

Mark and Tiffany said...

Way to go Holly...We knew it wasn't Brad because we've heard about his dancing. :) Congrats!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!!! All your hard work, anxiety and stress paid off ;)!!!

Wendy said...

P.S. our new blog is:

http://newsfromthestewfam.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I can't believe my baby sister is graduated from college! Ahhh!! Congrats Holly. I am so happy for you.

Marty said...

Holly the Dancing Valedictorian. You are amazing and I am so proud of you. Next family reunion....classes to whip our.....into shape.
NP