
I have great news!!!!! I AM GOING TO MEDICAL SCHOOL! I opened up my e-mail this morning and, viola! The acceptance is from the Medical School of Wisconsin, which is just outside Milwaukee. I really liked the school when I interviewed there and they told us that we wouldn't hear back until next week, so I was very surprised to get an e-mail today! So.... what does this mean Corkey? (sorry for those of you who don't get that line, or the title of this post for that matter... you should watch 'Waiting for Guffman' :) It means that I don't have to worry anymore! There is still a good chance that I'll get into a other schools, but I'll tackle that if that occurs. But for now... I'm just going to enjoy the moment... I've been waiting for this since I was a kid!
Here is the school's web page if you want to look at it. http://www.mcw.edu/display/router.aspx
15 comments:
Woohoo Brad you're a star!
Corky "we're going to Milwaukee"...ha ha....my staff are wondering why I was crying....Congrats!
MOM
AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! When do yo leave?
YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Congrats Brad!
School will begin next August, so we would leave around July probably.
Congrats Brad!
You'll get into every school you applied to, so the only question you'll have is where you'll want to be for the next quatro anos.
Enjoy the thrill of being accepted into the profession!
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyy! Congrats Bo, this is so exciting! We are thrilled for you, you deserve every good thing that comes to you!
wow, congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!!! That is so awesome! Do they have a dental school there? ;)
We are so excited for you, and not surprised that you have already heard. That will be so much fun.
Congratulations! Holly, I found your blog from another dance friends blog :) Logan is just finishing up medical school at UW in Madison WI. He likes the program here, but is a bit jealous of the LDS support that they have in Milwaukee (i.e. lots of other LDS students). Good luck with what lies ahead!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys.!. What a Zen thing indeed.!. :)
That a boy Bo...Congratulations buddy! Livin' the dream! Next time we are up that way I will let you know. We need to get together! Take care my friend...Tell the lil wife "hi"!
Brad-
Hey this is my first time leaving a comment in the blog world, but I thought this post deserved it. We might be moving to Madison because I got a job offer with a company out there. We could be wisconsin neighbors if we both end up out there! Hope everything is well with you.
Lance
Post a Comment