Monday, August 16, 2010

A little more of Lilia

Last week Brad's sister Gwen humored us with a photo shoot of Lilia. I just love how they turned out. There is something so precious about a week old infant and since I've been told they change so fast I was glad we had a chance to capture her in this stage while we could. Hope you enjoy!









11 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute! She did a great job with these pictures. I am impressed. What a cute little doll Lilia is!

Leslie said...

I love her! So glad we got to see her last night, she really is soooo cute!

lauren said...

seriously, she is so beautiful!! but where did that dark skin come from?? seriously, she's darker than you both :)

Walker Fam said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! AND I LOVE THE NAME :)

Emily said...

So sweet and precious! They turned out great!

Unknown said...

Oh I love her! And I like the spelling you chose for her name :) She looks like you!

Teresa Kristek said...

She is adorable, Holly!!

Megan said...

She is so darling!!!! Gwen is super talented too but it helped having the cutest, sweetest subject!! Love her!!

Wendy said...

I love all of these pictures and have looked at them 5-6 times. I just can't get enough of little Lilia!!!!

Melissa said...

Lilia is so cute! Thanks for sharing the photos!

We miss you guys. I hope you're doing well!

Elizabeth said...

She is so precious! Good job ;)