Friday, August 6, 2010

She's Here!!!!


Say Hello to Lilia Marie Petty!!!! 5 lbs 11 ounces. 18.25 inches long and healthy.


Holly at the beginning of labor... little did she know that there was much more to come :)


Seconds after delivery. Lots of helping hands.


A proud father holding his daughter.


Cute baby!


Dr. Martinez and Dr. Anne (I can't remember her last name, she is a new resident). Dr. Martinez was a wonderful doctor. We were happy to have him delivery Lilia.


A proud and very tired mother holding her daughter.


From this picture and the one before you can see her dark hair!


Lilia. The past 24 hours she has been a trooper. She is a very calm baby so far, but it's only the first day.

30 comments:

Leslie said...

She is sooooo beautiful and precious! I wish I could give her hugs and kisses right now! We love her and you and Holly so much and are so glad she made it here safe and sound! loves and more loves to you all

Marty said...

What a joy! We are so happy and relieved she is here. Congratulations!
NP

Wendy said...

These pictures make me cry happy tears! I'm so excited for you guys! She is so adorable and I wish I could hold her and give her lots of loves!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute! They change SO fast!

Oblad girl said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys, and we are glad that you are all doing well.

Colby and Steph said...

Congratulations Holly and Brad. She is adorable.

Kendra said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys and have been thinking about you a lot lately. Congratulations!!! Love and miss you guys so much!

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! I was thinking about you guys yesterday, remembering that at one of our presidency meetings Diana asked which day we should pray for her to come, and you said August 5th. So I was remembering that yesterday, thinking about you guys and wondering how things were going...and it looks like the 5th it was! :) So glad that she's here and healthy! I hope the timing worked out with everything!!! We miss you guys!

Amelia Brame said...

Congrats Holly! You look great, and Lilia is sooo adorable :)

Elizabeth said...

Yippee! Congrats. She is beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Holly congratulations!!! (I just found your blog)

I hope everything is going wonderfully! You are going to be the cutest momma ever!

Jackman Family said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful girl and you two look like such cute parents! I am so happy for you two to bring her into this world. You will have so much fun with her! Lots of love!

Jason said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to parenthood. Having kids has been wonderful, they are cute, sweet, they listen and they love you so much. That all said, do you want mine?

Megan King said...

YAY!!! I have been thinking about you so much lately with the baby coming and school starting...oh i am just so happy for you. She is a real beauty! And that hair...oh how wonderful. Well, I can't wait to see more pictures and hear how life is as a med school wife and new mom!!! yay yay yay!! You are amazing!

Megan said...

congrats!!! shes is so beautiful! i want to hug her and squeeze her!! so happy for you guys! you will be the best parents ever. btw-i think we will be keeping our kids. for now. :)

morganators said...

Yahoo!! What a beautiful little girl. Those firsts with your new baby are so precious, savor every minute! You look great. What a wonderful time!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Brad and Holly!!! She is so adorable! I look forward to more photos!

Jones Family said...

Congratulations guys!!! So glad it went well. She's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Boy! You two, especially Holly, can look back on this experience and share with Lili: "It was done the hard way but oh so worth it." You two are truly awesome and Lili is wonderful.
Love,
Dad

Unknown said...

Boy! You two, especially Holly, can look back on this experience and share with Lili: "It was done the hard way but oh so worth it." You two are truly awesome and Lili is wonderful.
Love,
Dad

Scott and Whitney said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing great!!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

congrats! she's adorable! welcome to parenthood!

Unknown said...

Holla! I"m so excited. When can I come to DC??? haha. Good luck with school Brad, you are so great, Fish told us what it was going to be like....send us your books so Cory can get a head start ;)

lauren said...

congrats you guys!! i'm so happy for you both!! she is beautiful...and so is the baby! :)

Diana said...

Congratulations! She came right when we said she should! :-) I think that's a good sign! She's darling by the way!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Oh happy day! I'm so happy for you guys and wish I could see her. Miss you guys already too but hope you are having a great time there!

Christy Gunnell said...

CONGRATULATIONS PETTYS!! I am so glad she decided to come when the timing was best for you two :) What a blessing! If I'm not mistaken that means Brad is attending a wedding soon. She is adorable and I am so happy for you both. I sure do miss you Holly. I can't wait to see pictures and hear updates. I hope the transition into motherhood is going smoothly.

The Taylor Family said...

YAY! What a sweetie. Thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Oh Holly, congratulations!!! What a beautiful little baby!

Guynneth said...

Oh I love her so much already! My heart aches to be with you guys. I love you all so much!