Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Bo!





He's irresistable....what can I say! We celebrated Brad or Bo's (longtime family nickname) on July 10th. Actually Brad was quite lucky this year because we celebrated his birthday about four different times. Once with each of our families in Utah, and each of our sisters out here including a delicious Sushi dinner and an epic game of bowling. We have had so much fun so far out here in Virginia spending time with family. Not to mention that without them we would be homeless. Our apartment is currently being renovated putting our move-in date a few weeks away. Needless to say it has been a crazy summer and will probably continue to be that way since we have a little bundle coming sometime in the next 4ish weeks. On a more serious note I want to thank Brad for being so calm and patient through all of this. He really has been an incredible source of steadying strength for me and I love him dearly for that and many other reasons.



































Also, for those interested here is me and the baby at 8 months! Yep, I swallowed a basketball :)


13 comments:

Janie Mann said...

Holly-you look so amazing! and I love your hair. You're such a hot momma. Good luck these last few weeks. Can't wait to see your sweet new baby.

Leslie said...

ha ha, I love that picture of Bo! Cute post Holly! You really do look amazing, amazingly cute baby bump, darling hair, amazing all around! I hope they finish the apartment ahead of schedule so you can start to really get settled!

Megan King said...

You look so wonderful! How are you feeling? I've been meaning to email you for a while now...how are the last few weeks before baby and med school going? Have you talked with Rebecca Mason at all? Do you know how PHS is holding up? Well, send me an update when you can. Hope you are doing well!!!

Jackman Family said...

Happy Birthday Brad! Glad to hear things are going well and you are a cute pregnant mama! Can't wait to see pictures of your soon to be addition!

Holly said...

You look so cute! And I LOVE your hair! We still miss you & hope everything works out with the timing of moving, baby coming, etc! :) Thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brad, I'm glad you got to celebrate it over and over again! :)
And Holly STOP it! Your hair is too cute! I love it. You look so great!

Unknown said...

P.S. I only say this because I love you and I know you would be laughing if I were telling this to you in person....but I love how the light switch is almost as tall as you in your pregnancy picture! love it!

Kendra said...

I LOVE your hair! So, so cute! And you look amazing. I am so excited for you guys and miss you a ton. Oh, and happy birthday, Brad. ;)

Anna and Spencer Garlick said...

Like everyone else says, I love your hair. I think short just you. You are still so tiny. Lucky!

Oblad girl said...

Glad you are having a good time waiting for your apartment/for med school to start/baby arrival!

Megan said...

HOLLY!!! I love your hair!!!! And you look awesome pregnant!!! I miss you guys!!!

Unknown said...

You all look great; so glad things are moving forward and that you'll be in your new place soon.

Wendy said...

I'm glad Brad had such a great birthday! I'll have to send you a DVD of pics from the party in Utah. The "birthday suit" picture is hilarious! You look so cute, Holly! You really don't look that big--especially for how little you are! I hope all goes well during the next month. Can't wait to see pics of your soon-to-be addition! :)