Monday, November 1, 2010

Blessing Day!

Last weekend we had a wonderful time with family. Brad's Dad and my parents were able to fly out for Lilia's blessing. It was a fun packed weekend since my niece Naomi was baptized on Saturday. It was a wonderful experience after seeing so many of my nieces and nephews be blessed to have that experience myself...pretty surreal actually. Also, I will have you know that my mom made her dress and it is amazing. Seriously, not only is it beautiful in design but the quality of her work is flawless. I took some more pictures on Monday trying my best to pull the bib of and snap before she projectile vomited all over it. Unfortunately she did get a few dribbles on it but nothing oxyclean won't fix.




Brad's brother Jason and his wife Megan were a sweet surprise, they will be here in DC for a little bit between moves. It was awesome to have one more brother in the circle and so fun to see them and their cute kiddos.




My sister Jen and her husband Chris and their kids. Naomi the one in white was the one who was just baptized. I was so glad they could make it as well, they had to rush off to have naomi presented as a the newest member in their ward!






I took this pic at the end after I took her dress off, you can tell by her face that she doesn't like tummy time. We are working on it :)

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Holly, so beautiful! Lilia, you melt my heart. Her dress is gorgeous, Grandma Taylor you are AMAZING!!!! What a special day!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

She is adorable.

Teresa Kristek said...

So beautiful, Holly :) I'm so excited that Jason and Megan were there with the twinners!! I didn't know they were getting ready to come back to the states, time really flies!

Unknown said...

oh my word! December can't come soon enough, I can't wait to see her cute little face in person!!!

Wendy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! She is so stinkin' cute!!!! I can't help but grin looking at these pictures!!!! Her dress turned out so beautiful!

Megan said...

She is so precious! I love the pic of Lilia with Grandma Taylor and her oh so cute smile! I have no idea why I look like I am about to throw up in that picture either. I was having a great time!

Tamara said...

i love your little family. this is a fact.

also, you inspire me to want to blog. but then i ask...can i keep up with holly?

Jessica said...

she is so adorable! I love that you got all those pictures of her smiling...a little one smiling at you is the greatest! I'm glad we are not alone on the tummy time, Noah cries every time I put down on his tummy.

Oblad girl said...

Wow- your mom is so good at making dresses! I remember you wearing a dress at a high school dance that you said she made, and it was really pretty. Glad you had a special time with family!

The Taylor Family said...

What sweet pictures...I love the first one. I'm so excited to see little Lilia at Christmas...oh, and you and Brad too.
Haley

Nicole said...

Holly, she is beautiul! Congrats, what a cutie!

Guynneth said...

I cannot get over how cute she is! It literally makes me quiver just a little...

Nicole said...

oh i love that top picture with her smile! pretty name too (: HOORAY FOR BABIES! its good to see you guys are doing so well (: