Saturday, June 11, 2011

Animal or machine gun?

Here is a link to a little video of Lilia's noises that I have been amiss in sharing with the world until now. First of all is the infamous growl....if you listen closely there are TWO tones to the growl. Go ahead and give it a try...to my knowledge the only other people I have heard split tones are Mongolian singers.

Also in the video is her "machine gun" laugh. Don't know what else to say about that other than that it seems to appear when she wants things really bad (like the camera for instance....how handy).

This video also shows a snipet of our music dates at John and Alex's (our wonderful neighbors). John and I play together and Alex entertains Lilia if Brad is studying which is more often than not. It is wonderful to have a chance to play some of these songs that I haven't brushed up on for 14 years.

Last thing is a crawling bit of footage, Lilia is almost walking so it is a little out dated but it was too cute to leave out.

Enjoy!

click on "The Growl"

http://vimeo.com/24977692

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Lilia, I loved that video! So glad you caught the growl, it seriously is the funniest baby sound on the planet! When you come to visit you are staying forever right?!

Melissa said...

Love it! Thanks so much for sharing. She is seriously adorable. And i love that she has just a little hair, like my little munchkin. I do have to say that I miss you and am glad that your updated your blog (unlike me, i'm awful at it). Hope all is going well!!!

Guynneth said...

Hahaha! Oh that is so dang cute! I lover her so much! I love you so much.

Oblad girl said...

You have such a cute, happy baby! I can't believe she is crawling... she is such a pretty little girl. I enjoyed seeing you play the violin- you are such a talented musician.

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

oh how funny! who knew little babies could make a sound like that. I love it.

Marty said...

Ok, where was I when all of these were posted? I love the dance tribute on Brad's birthday. It made me cry...You are so dang talented.

NP