What happened to April and May and how is it already June? This is my attempt to rectify my blog neglect. I have some major catching up to do because we have had a busy few months.
First off.....family pictures taken by my dear talented friend Tabitha (definitely check out her site)
Brad and I chose to do them at Georgetown during the cherry blossom season and it was breathtaking.
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! The family picture is to die for and the individual pictures of you each with Lilia melt my heart. Love them all, your friend is so talented!
7 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! The family picture is to die for and the individual pictures of you each with Lilia melt my heart. Love them all, your friend is so talented!
The one with lilia and your feet is fabulous. What a cute family....
NP
Beautiful family! That cute little girl looks a lot like you! :)
Makes me wanna cry! I love you all!
The pictures are breathtaking!! I want to kiss Lilia little face! :)
Seriously, I agree- those pictures are breathtaking. You have a majorly talented friend!
These are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment