Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pregnant belly and other festivities

I have been meaning to post a picture of my growing baby belly for quite a while now. Thanks to encouraging reminders from Leslie it is actually happening! I figure why not show you some of my adventures in the past month along the way.

This first one was taken on March 21st when I was about 4 months alongThis next one was at the beginning of may - almost 6 months. These are some of my dance students that I taught in the BYU Creative Dance program.
This next one was taken a week ago, so just over 6 months and it is with a few of my dance friends who are due about the same time as me. We are lined up according to due date starting with early July on the right and ending with August on the left. These are girls that I spent many hours in rehearsals with, it is fun that we get to share this experience together as well.

This last picture is from today, Yay for T-shirts and awesome maternity shorts complements of my sisters/sister-in-laws. It's all about comfort at this point.

This picture is my attempt to get the baby to not be breech anymore. I know that she will probably turn on her own, but it was worth a shot.

11 comments:

Oblad girl said...

Greetings from South Carolina! You look so cute. We are excited for you and Brad to move to DC! Keep us updated on all the goings on. (And check out our blog- lots of fun pics of our move have finally been posted).

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

That pic is hilarious of you in the handstand! I could never have done that while prego. Kudos to you, and hopefully it works.

Bradley said...

Julie, thanks for the post! What is your blog address?

Megan said...

Your hysterical! You are so cute preggers!

Leslie said...

Hooray the belly!!! You really do look amazing Holly! And that headstand, I can't believe you can do that at this point, unbelievable!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I'm sure the time will go by fast. When are you planning on moving?

Bradley said...

We are moving the first of end of June/very beginning of July. We are excited!

Scott and Whitney said...

Holly you are soo cute!! I love it! Miss you!

Dahlee J said...

All the pics are so cute. Thanks for inviting me to see them. I love reading people's blogs. :) Oh, and I'm impressed that you can still stand on your hands at this point. Wow. I'm already all about resting and being comfortable and I'm not even half way through yet. Anyway, good luck and here's my blog:
http://johansenschronicle.blogspot.com

Marty said...

No words....
NP

Unknown said...

You are so darling pregnant! :D And congrats on making the for-sure decision on Georgetown!