Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brad's Graduation




It is only appropriate that Bradley receive his own post of graduation after all of his hard work. Luckily he gets to look forward to another bigger graduation in just four years! Boy...I wonder who will celebrate more at that one, him or me. Anyway, it was wonderful to have both of our parents come and join in the festivities which included a delicious meal at Macaroni Grill. We are both so lucky to have such supportive families...we love you all! Yay Bradley!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Bo you are such a star! You'll be great at Georgetown too!!

Anonymous said...

congrats brad. big accomplishment. well deserved. you'll do great in medicine. love always, your proud brother

Megan said...

Brad!!! You are super amazing!!! We love you tons and tons and tons! And Holly, I am SURE you will be most excited when its all over. ;)

Melissa said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys and the adventures to come.