
What is she thinking? Honestly does Lilia not know that when you come check on a baby and see this you have a heart attack? Or in the case of Brad, you panic for a second, realize the baby is breathing then leave the room laughing hysterically to go get your wife so you can both giggle at your silly baby. All I can say is I promise I didn't put her to bed like that. Brad and I have decided that her sleep habits are definitely something she didn't inherit from the Pettys. I love to be smothered in blankets and Brad needs "cold air" to breathe and one foot sticking out from under the covers. Either way, I hope she stops this new little trick of hers.
12 comments:
NANA P would not be giggling in the living room with you guys...you would be doing CPR on NANA.
NP
Oh my gosh! Heartattack is right!!! That would freak me out so bad. I probably would have ripped the blanket off and woken her up in the process just making sure she was ok. AH! That is totally something I worry about. I hope (for your sake) she stops these antics soon!
yes yes, I agree. Nana P suggested that she no longer be allowed to sleep with a blanket for a while. I think I'll just layer her jammies. Silly girl
Oh no! That would give me a scare too! Aren't babies fun though? :)
Gee Whiz Lilia!
Maybe she secretly wishes she was Muslim....and wants to wear a veil? jk :) Cute cute.
ha ha ha, I am laughing so hard. What you wrote is perfection! I honestly don't think I let Mary have a blanket in bed until she was after one I was so paranoid. I think Lilia knew exactly what she was doing and was just playing a trick on you, silly girl. I love that you took a picture of it! Oh yes the blessed cold air, our bed's blankets are practically winter blankets all year round because I freeze Wally out with the blowing fan. I'm pretty sure you can thank mom for our love of the cold other funny sleep habits.
AHHH! That definitely would've freaked me out! Thank goodness it was lightweight and she didn't smother herself!!! Silly girl!
Hahaha! I would have freaked!! Oh lily...
Maren does the same thing. I always find her blanket over her face. Funny little things arent they.
I love it and can totally see Brad laughing hysterically at it all :) She is so big and adorable by the way!
It's so cute but I would've freaked out too. Jane pulls blankets or towels if they are around her on her face too then she doesn't know how to take them away and starts screaming. It's really cute but I always have to be careful what's around her.
Post a Comment